Friday 9/19- this is going to be a toughy… mini melt down and a dew other problems made for a difficult day buuuut:
- My mom’s hugs. I hope everyone has at least one parent that can make them feel safe, loved, and protected from judgement with just a simple hug.
- A nice place to come home to. I love my and Kimbop’s home and the safe haven we have created.
- Mcdonalds french fries. The balm for every soul.
- Sidewalks. It is so incredibly nice to finally live in a place where there are sidewalks.
- Long walks. Again, sidewalks ya know. It’s nice to just be outside.
- Good conversation. It’s funny the amount of time in our lives that Kimbop and I have and still do spend together and we almost never run out of things to talk about.
- Food. Running low on necessities makes you grateful for what you have and the ability to get it.. aka money,
- Random surprises. As I was leaving the $ store and not all that excited about my work shift coming up, I ran into my lil sis Avril and it was awesome. I mean yes, I see her often and yes, she lives maybe 100 feet away from me but still!
- Charmed. I’m a really weird person and yes, Charmed makes me happy. Its kind of hokey and pretty cheesy but I have so many memories wrapped around that show. I feel like each episode has some random memory of me and my siblings tied to it.
It’s been a pretty rough weekend so I need to remember the happy things.