Ok, so what is really sad is that I have trouble remembering “happy things” that happened only a few days ago 😦 I guess it doesn’t have to be day specific.. anyhoo to make up for it here is 16 things to make up for that:
- Zumba- I absolutely love it! It’s not for everyone and I know I probably look absolutely stupid (cause I have no rhythm) but I really feel like I am getting a full body work out. I like that you used your whole body instead of focusing on one part. The fact that one of my besties is the instructor one night a week is an added bonus!
- Good books- I may have already used this one but I’m not sure. Either way it pays repeating. I love books. Having a place to escape means so much to me and I love that.
- My jobs.
- my health
- my family’s health
- My Grams
- Happiness- the ability to chose to be happy
- My Mom
- A full day off- won’t be having much more of these
- A fully functioning mind- I take mine for granted.. a lot. I’ve seen what its like to not have one and I have been trying to be more grateful for what I have.
- A full fridge/pantry.
- Helping others
- Sharing your passions- I got to hand sell some of my favorite books on Sunday and it was the BEST feeling ever.
- Intelligent conversation